Meet Our Florham Park Dental Staff
Over the past 30 years, Dr. Carollo has been able to surround himself with a team of highly professional people. Every member of his staff shares his commitment to be responsive to the individual needs of each patient. We value your time, and we believe your healthy smile is our #1 priority. From the first phone call to our office and on each and every visit you will experience the warm and compassion from everyone in our office.
We believe dental care should be comprehensive, courteous and responsive, and every patient is treated in a friendly, reliable and efficient manner. We want you to look forward to coming to the dentist.
Three of our staff members have been with Dr. Carollo for over twenty years.
The staff at Dr. Carollo’s are multi-lingual. Besides English, we have someone who can help with Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian and Ukrainian.
- Gina our Business Assistant and Certified Sleep Coordinator has been with Dr. Carollo over 30 years. Gina wears many hats, most of the time she is working as our Dental Sleep Coordinator and Patient Liaison.
- Donna our Registered Dental Hygienist, has been with Dr. Carollo over 29 years. Donna will make every hygiene visit special. She is up to date on the all latest dental hygiene advances and will keep your teeth healthy and your smile bright.
- Gisela, has worked chairside with Dr. Carollo as his Registered Dental Assistant in the past; now, Gisela is our Registered Dental Hygienist. She is also up to date on the all latest dental hygiene advances and will keep your teeth healthy and your smile bright.
- Megan, our Registered Dental Assistant and Certified Sleep Care Coordinator works Full Time Chairside with Dr. Carollo. She will make you feel welcomed and relaxed on each and all dental visits in our office.
- Lily, our Registered Dental Assistant, also works Full Time Chairside with Dr. Carollo. She also will make you feel welcomed and relaxed on each and all dental visits in our office.
- Margaret, our Medical Billing Coordinator and Certified Sleep Care Coordinator, will help all of our Dental Sleep Patients with their Medical Insurance. Margaret works closely with Gina, (our Dental Sleep Coordinator), to make sure your Dental Sleep Therapy is a smooth transition from your referring physician.
- Victoria our Full Time Receptionist will usually be the first person you speak with when calling our office and when visiting us, she will help you with scheduling appointments and any dental questions you may have. Victoria is a great addition to our staff.
- Lisa our hygienist has been with Dr. Carollo over 25 years working both Full Time and Part Time while raising her children. Lisa will make every hygiene visit special.
“Call us today and see how truly wonderful our office is and our staff is what makes it all happen” Dr. Carollo