Florham Park Dentist & International Expert
Since 1985, Dr. John A. Carollo has been faithfully and skillfully serving the needs of patients of all ages, and over that time, he’s become a true leader in the dental community. As the author of several articles, he has made a name for himself in various dental journals. Additionally, he is an accomplished lecturer on a local, national, and even international scale, sharing his knowledge and experience concerning a wide variety of pertinent topics. The subjects he has presented extensively on include:
- Contemporary Implant Esthetics
- Anterior Esthetics for Implants and Natural Teeth
- All-Ceramic Restorations
- Planning Dental Implant Cases
- Avoiding Complications in Implant Dentistry
- Abutment Selection for Implant Dentistry
- Managing a Successful Restorative Implant Practice
- Nobel Biocare’s Implant System
- CAD/CAM Technology
- NobelProcera All Ceramic Crowns and Bridges
- Immediate Loading and Function of Dental Implants
- Full Arch Implant Therapy
- The All-on-4 Technique
- 3D Guided Implant Surgery
- PMR (Precision Milled Restorations)
His articles include:
- Carollo, JA; Otsubo, Y; Umeda, Y “The Importantance of Value in Shade Communication – Part 1” Dental Collaborations, Spring 2004.
- Carollo, JA; Otsubo, Y; Umeda, Y “The Importantance of Value in Shade Communication – Part 2” Dental Collaborations, Fall 2004.
- Carollo, JA; Otsubo, Y; Umeda, Y “The Use of Digital Photography, Shade Mapping Technology, and Proper Laboratory Communication to Achieve Predictable Shade Matching for Anterior Restorations” Contemporary Esthetics and Restorative Dentistry, August 2003
- Carollo, JA “All-Ceramic, Three-Unit Bridges: An Esthetic Choice” Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry, March 2003. Vol. 24, No. 3.
- Balbo, MA; Carollo, JA “Conservative Management of a Missing Central Incisor. A Case Report,” Clinical Preventive Dentistry, March-April 1985. Vol. 7, No.2
Saturday & Evening Dental Appointments
Scheduling dental appointments around your busy schedule can be a frustrating experience, especially when your chosen practice is only open during work/school hours. At our Florham Park, NJ office, Dr. Carollo offers a wide variety of extended hours so that you and your family can receive the vital oral health care you need to enjoy healthy, beautiful smiles for years to come. If you’re in need of a Saturday or evening appointment, please contact us today so that we can help you find an available time that fits your needs.
Families Are Always Welcome
Instead of taking your children all over town to visit specialists, why not simplify you and your family’s dental care by visiting Dr. Carollo and his team? We treat children, teenagers, adults, and everyone in between with comprehensive treatment that’s personalized to fit the unique needs of each patient. In fact, we even offer a special area in our office that’s just for little smiles! We’ll be sure to take a gentle approach when it comes to treating your son or daughter. It’s our goal to foster in all patients a passion for achieving and maintaining excellent oral health. Contact our office today to schedule appointments for you and your loved ones!