Missing teeth can put a serious damper on your overall quality of life. Not only do they cause embarrassment and aesthetic concerns, but they also make it difficult for you to enjoy all of your favorite foods. Gaps in your smile even pose a threat to your oral health. Instead of living with the inconvenience of missing teeth, we encourage you to talk to your dentist about dental implants in Florham Park. They could change your life!
The Many Benefits of Dental Implants
There are several effective ways to replace missing teeth, but dental implants stand out as the best method to fill in those empty spaces for several reasons:
- Implants are very sturdy, meaning that they’ll never slip out of your mouth while you’re eating or talking.
- They’re easy to care for; once the restorations are in place, you can brush and floss your artificial teeth in the same way you would care for your natural pearly whites.
- They look beautiful. Thanks to the beauty and light-reflecting qualities of porcelain, implant restorations can be virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth.
- They have the potential to last a lifetime. With proper care, implants can endure for many decades.
- The process of getting dental implants is much easier and much less painful than most people believe.
- Implants can prevent your remaining natural teeth from drifting out of place, thereby keeping your bite well-aligned and helping to prevent gum problems.
The All-on-4 Revolution
Traditional dental implants are fantastic for replacing one or a few teeth. But what if you’re missing most or even all of your teeth? Many folks with extensive tooth loss aren’t candidates for traditional implants because they lack bone height in their jaw; without sufficient bone, the implants can’t bond properly with the body. People with this problem may need a bone graft before they can receive implants.
But there is good news — thanks to All-on-4 implants in Florham Park, you probably will not require a bone graft even if you need to have all of your teeth replaced. This innovative implant placement method strategically puts the implants where your bone is naturally the thickest — at the front of your mouth and at the back. The healing time with All-on-4 is much faster than it is with traditional implants. In fact, you could enjoy a fully restored smile in as little as one day!
Embrace Your New Smile
Implants are the darling of modern restorative dentistry because they offer so many benefits, and thanks to the revolutionary All-on-4 placement method, more people than ever are candidates for this remarkable procedure. If you would like to find out more about how your quality of life can take an upward turn with dental implants, your dentist would be happy to answer all your questions.
About the Dentist
Dr. John Carollo has been practicing dentistry for more than 30 years. His extensive education and experience make him your local implant expert. He would be pleased to chat with you about implants and get you on the road to a restored smile. Please contact our office at 973-377-5117.